San Marcos Dentist Accepts Dental InsuranceWe accept all indemnity (private) and PPO dental insurance plans. For patients with no dental insurance, we offer our very own in-hourse dental insurance plan.
Our San Marcos dentist explains that dental insurance premiums can be very costly. For patients with dental insurance routine dental care is very affordable, if you don't consider the monthly premiums paid to the insurance company. If you have no dental insurance, find out how our in-office insurance plan can help you keep your teeth and smile beautiful all the while saving your hard earned cash too.
We are providers for the following dental insurances:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Cigna Dental
- Guardian Dental Guard
- Assurant Employee Benefit Network
- Dental Health Alliances (DHA)
- Anthem Blue Cross 300 plan
- Aetna Dental
- Metlife Dental
- Premier Access
- Medical Advantages
- Careington: PLATINUM PPO, POS and Care series PPO, POS
- Dentemax: Dentemax logo (Humana, Mutual of Omaha, Premera Blue Cross, Prudential, Planned, UMR Administrators, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of AL, MA and MI, TN, etc.)
- First Dental Health (FDH)
- Humana Dental (PPO, Federal Advantage and Medicare Network)
Learn More About Dental Insurance
To learn a bit more about your dental insurance, be sure to check out the free article The 8 Most Important Questions to Ask the Dental Insurance Company.
Use It or Lose It
When it comes to dental insurance, it's important to realize that your benefits are based on an annual (yearly) basis and that the benefits do not roll over to next year. This means that if you have unused dental insurance benefits and the year ends, you lose the unused benefits. Why let your unused benefits go to waste? Be sure to see us to get your teeth checked and cleaned and also fix and repair what is necessary before the insurance benefits are lost.
Contact us to schedule your appointment now.