Return Merchandise Instructions
Only merchandise that hasn’t had its packaging altered or opened may be returned.
1. Include the email/last communication with our ordering department with your return.
2. Write down the reason for your return.
3. Return all of the packaging material the product came with.
4. All returned merchandise have a 35% re-stocking fee.
5. If you want to exchange the return item(s) for another product, the restocking fee (for the returned merchandise) will be 25% (instead of 35%).
6. You are responsible for shipping/insuring charges to our office. While you can choose your favorite carrier, we suggest using a method that is traceable. We cannot issue credit back for lost items.
7. If the reason for your return/exchange is because of an incorrectly shipped product, you will not be responsible for the fees stated above.
8. You need to email our online shopping department at [email protected] before any returns. You can also use same email for any questions before, during or after your purchase.