Dental Fees & Prices
At Platinum Dental, Inc. in San Marcos CA, we always do our best to provide you with great service and quality care at a fair and reasonable price. Our fees are reflective of industry averages in San Marcos and San Diego provided by Fair Health Consumer. FHC is a non-profit organization known for providing fair and neutral information for consumers. They have a very useful online tool you can use to get a range of the cost for dental services. They also offer a wealth of other useful information.
For patients with dental insurance, your out-of-pocket cost will depend on your insurance plan coverage. We always try to provide you with an estimate of your costs based on your coverage. However, there are no guarantees with dental insurance companies. Sometimes they exclude certain services for strange reasons. Other times they choose to pay for another type of service or deny the entire claim.
In-House Dental Savings Plan
For patients with no dental insurance, we offer an in-house savings plan. You can learn more about the dental savings plan here. This is great if you have extensive dental treatment.
The cost of extensive dental care adds up fast. And at times treatment takes so long to complete, like for braces. That’s why we offer financing options for our patients.
Fees – Common Procedures
Below we have listed fees for various common dental services. Please consider that if you have dental insurance the cost will vary.
- Dental Exam – $78 to $135 depending on the type of exam and time spent. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan up to 100%.
- Dental X-rays – $35 up to $200 depending on the type of X-rays and quantity. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan up to 100%.
- White Fillings (Back Teeth) – $245 up to $475 depending on how many surfaces of the teeth are involved. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan on average by 50%-80%.
- Dental Bondings (Front Teeth) – $238 up to $489 depending on the number of surfaces involved. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan on average from 60%-80%.
- Dental Crowns – Starting from $1500 and up depending on the material used for the crown and the location of the tooth. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan up to 50%.
- Dental Implants – Implant surgery starts at $1800 and up. Implant parts and crown start at $1800 and up. Final cost depends on the location and other surgical considerations. If you have dental insurance, this may be covered by your plan up to 50%.
- Teeth Whitening – $200 up to $500 depending if it’s for home whitening or in-office. No dental insurance benefits exists for this procedure.
Ready to get started? Call us now to schedule your appointment.